Do you have a Bachelor degree?
And would you like to work for a fast-growing international organisation?
The position is accountable for the accounting team of our Rotterdam entities. The role will be working alongside the accounting team with all facets. The role will focus on general accounting duties, general entries, GL administration, debtors and creditors bookkeeping and reconciliation, bank statement entries and broker statement entries, analysis and improvement of the IT systems/processes in order to ensure figures are complete, consistent and accurate.
With proven experience in the financial and accounting, the following tasks, cited as examples:
- Teambuilding and coaching
- General accounting duties
- General ledger accounting entries
- GL administration
- Debtors and creditors bookkeeping and reconciliation
- Bank statement accounting entries
- Analysis and improvement of the IT systems/processes
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Perform general accounting tasks to ensure that the financial results are prepared and reported in a timely manner in accordance to IFRS and company policies
- Assist with the annual audit (both internal and external)
- Processing of broker statements and other accounting entries
- Preparation of accounts payable and accounts receivable reconciliations
- Any other ad hoc tasks as required
Competences and skills (Personality and main skills):
- Possess internationally recognised professional qualification or in process i.e. ACCA, CIMA
- Experience in the commodities industry would be desirable
- Strong understanding of accounts receivable an accounts payable processes
- Minimum 5 years of general accounting experience
- Knowledge of IFRS and local accounting standards
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and deliver results under tight deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills, especially in MS Excel
- A good team player
- Experience of working in a major ERP environment
Educational level & experience required
- Bachelor degree in Business/Economics/Accounting/Auditing or related studies or relevant experience level
- Good knowledge of accounting/controlling processes
- Strong inclination towards organizational improvement
- Result oriented
- High level of integrity, dependability and business sense
- The possibility to work in rapidly growing international trade company
- A dynamic work environment with short lines and a strong focus on your development
- A fulltime position
- Excellent working conditions (primary & secondary).
Heb je nog vragen over de vacature? Bel mij dan even op 0252-420415.
Bekijk meer vacatures
Schoon schip kunnen maken binnen een jong team met enthousiaste collega’s in een schitterend kantoor in hartje Amsterdam.
Een dynamische Retail Specialist.
Een veelzijdige en uitdagende functie binnen een jong team met enthousiaste collega’s in een schitterend kantoor in hartje Amsterdam.