For one of our clients, an international company, we are looking for a Starter Assistant Financial Controller for 32-40 hours per week. Our client is located in the province of Noord-Holland and is fast-growing.
Are you just graduated or do you have a one or two years of experience in the field of Finance & Control?
Do you have a Bachelor/Master degree in Finance?
And are you accurate and pro-active and did you always want to work in a dynamic, challenging, fast growing and innovative international environment with great opportunities for you to explore?Then this is the job you’re looking for!
Position within the organization:
The Assistant Financial Controller is part of the Financial Control team. A talented international team with quick-thinking financial professionals, generating high-quality reports while working closely with the business.
The Financial Control team focusses on constantly improving the process and quality of the actual monthly figures. The result area of this position is to maintain, process and report general ledger transactions. To ensure that all business transactions have been properly and timely recorded ensuring the ledgers for all (international) entities are complete, accurate and that all transactions are valid. Tasks also include month-end reporting, the preparation of statutory reporting and support external audits.
- Prepare and ensure accurate and timely recording of journal entries, accruals, prepayments and fixed assets entries across multiple (international) entities
- Creating and reviewing reconciliations and lead schedules for all balances included in the balance sheet and relevant profit & loss accounts and follow-up on any open items or unreconciled items
- Prepare reporting to the relevant authorities
- Develop and implement process improvements, document desktop procedures and processes to achieve efficiencies
- Proactively pursue business issues that impact the general ledger and evaluate the situation for acceptable solutions
- Further development of the Internal Control Framework
- Support external audit requirements
- Support management in completing special projects, ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests, and other tasks as assigned
- Team-up with the Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Business Control colleagues.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Finance (HBO/WO)
- Relevant experience in a corporate environment (1-2 years)
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Strong oral and written in Dutch and English. French is a benefit
- Experience with IFRS and Exact Globe is preferred
- Self-starter with strong team skills
- Proven problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to interact with all departments and levels throughout our organization
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize and multitask.
What we offer:
You will be part of an ambitious team that is shaping the future of the European fitness landscape. Next to a competitive salary, we offer you a challenging job in a dynamic environment. We are proud of our friendly culture where a down to earth attitude is common. An organisation where you can develop yourself further!
Heb je nog vragen over de vacature? Bel mij dan even op 0252-420415.
Bekijk meer vacatures
Een leuke, uitdagende en veelzijdige tijdelijke opdracht met verantwoordelijkheid in een prettige en dynamische werkomgeving voor minimaal 3-6 maanden!
A fast-growing international and dynamic organisation.