Do you have 2+ years of experience in the field of Finance & Control?
Are you able to communicate fluently in French?And would you like to work for a fast-growing international organisation?
Then this is the job you’re looking for!
Position within the organisation
The Assistant Financial Controller is part of the Financial Control team. A talented international team with quick-thinking financial professionals, generating high-quality reports while working closely with the business.
Prepare and ensure accurate and timely recording of journal entries, accruals, prepayments and fixed assets entries across multiple (international) entities
Creating and reviewing reconciliations and lead schedules for all balances included in the balance sheet and relevant profit & loss accounts and follow-up on any open items or unreconciled items
Prepare reporting to the relevant authorities
Develop and implement process improvements, document desktop procedures and processes to achieve efficiencies
Proactively pursue business issues that impact the general ledger and evaluate the situation for acceptable solutions
Further development of the Internal Control Framework
Support external audit requirements
Support management in completing special projects, ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests, and other tasks as assigned
Team-up with the Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Business Control colleagues
- Bachelor/Master degree in Finance (HBO/WO)
- Relevant experience in a corporate environment (2 – 4 years)
- Strong oral and written in French and English. Dutch is a benefit
- Experience with IFRS, French GAAP and Exact Globe is preferred
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Self-starter with strong team skills
- Proven problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to interact with all departments and levels throughout our organization
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize and multitask.
Heb je nog vragen over de vacature? Bel mij dan even op 0252-420415.
Bekijk meer vacatures
De mogelijkheid om voor een snel groeiend en internationaal handelsorganisatie te werken.
Working for this organisation is operating in an international environment!