Are you looking for a divers job at Financial and Business Control?
Do you have a Master/HBO degree/level?
And would you like to work for a fast-growing international organisation?Then this is the job for you!
The Assistant Controller will be a member of the Shared Service Center Finance & Control team currently consisting of 6 staff members based at Rotterdam, primarily responsible for two Dutch-based entities. About 50% of the related tasks are Business Control related and the other part is related to Financial Control. In this role the Assistant Controller reports to the Finance Director.
- Analyze and control the results of several trading products in co-operation with direct colleagues, traders and forwarders
- Actively contributes to the two weekly, monthly and quarterly results meetings in terms of figures, analysis and opinion
- Frequent contact with management, traders and logistical employees about all kind of questions related to results and necessary (commercial) information
- Several other controlling work, such as processing broker statements, working capital reports and analysis
- Develop and implement accounting & control policies & procedures, securing the integrity of the Company’s accounts, and the internal and external control functions. Contribute to the optimization of the administrative organization and systems regarding trade, logistics and administration
- Prepare and accompany internal and external audits;
- Supporting continuous improvements projects at several departments.
- Master/Bachelor degree in Economics, Business Administration, Accountancy or a similar degree
- Approx. 0-3 years’ experience in an international business environment
- Ambition to move towards a senior role
- Accurate, proactive, hands-on mentality, process-oriented, and can work both in a team and independently
- Analytical thinker with excellent communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Good in Dutch and English, both verbal and written.
- The possibility to work in rapidly growing international trade company
- A dynamic work environment with short lines and a strong focus on your development
- A fulltime position
- Excellent working conditions (primary & secondary).
Heb je nog vragen over de vacature? Bel mij dan even op 0252-420415.
Bekijk meer vacatures
Voor onze opdrachtgever, een VVT organisatie in de omg. van Amsterdam, goed bereikbaar met OV en de auto, zijn wij op zoek naar een Interim Senior Business Controller voor 36 u/wk. Je komt te werken in een team van 2 Business Controllers. Je komt te werken als sparringpartner voor het management en jij helpt de
Een modern interieurbedrijf in Amsterdam.