For one of our clients, an international organization near Leiden, we are currently searching for an Accounts Receivables Specialist / Credit Controller / Debiteurenbeheerder, 40 hours/week.
In this position you will be joining a young driven team in an international dynamic environment. You will be responsible for the company’s debt collection, the follow-up of customer inquiries and negotiation of past due accounts.
The Accounts Receivables Specialist is reporting directly to the Finance Manager and is in charge of improving the collection process and regularly reporting to management on aged receivables.
- Develop positive relationships with our international customers to ensure timely and accurate payments
- Responsible for the improvement of the dunning strategy and the decrease of debtors DSO
- Taking the lead in weekly Accounts receivables meetings, reviewing the status of all aged receivables and involving sales managers whenever necessary
- Responsible for checking credibility of new customers and setting of credit limits
- Use the credit control system Onguard to trace outstanding invoices, send payment warnings to customers, follow-up on actions performed and solve disputes
- Follow-up on different payment methods as banks guarantees, LCs and CAD
- Reconcile ledgers and debtors sub-administration
- Back-up for preparation of sales invoices and credit notes
- In charge of ensuring accurate monthly and quarterly reporting of A/R balances
- Participate in dynamic process improvement projects
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- Ability to work closely in a team environment
- Diplomatic and strong communication/negotiation skills
- Positive, open-minded, thinking in solutions.
- Organizational skills with ability to work on multiple projects.
- Sense of urgency, with the drive to get things done. No 9 to 5 mentality.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Dutch is preferred
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Strong computer skills in Excel
- Familiar with Exact and SAP
- Completed HBO diploma (i.e. Finance, Accounting, etc.)
- 3 to 6 years of experience
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch
- A gross income between € 3000 and € 3500,- per month.
- 40 hours/week
- 8% holiday allowance
- An international work environment
With further questions about the vacancy, please contact Willem van Rijn. He is available at our DuynBorgh office, tel. 0252-420415.
Willem van Rijn|
Voor aanvullende vragen over de vacature kan je mij bellen op 0252-420415.
Bekijk meer vacatures
Een VVT organisatie in omg. Leiden
Wij bieden een afwisselende functie voor 24 – 32 uur per week. Uiteraard bieden wij een salaris in overeenstemming met jouw ervaring en leeftijd.